Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for a strong Senior Product Manager to assist with product development of both open-source and commercial offerings. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be closely collaborating with the UX/UI designers and the software engineers to refine the vision and execute the product roadmap. You will also have the full responsibilities of a Scrum Product Owner.
All candidates for this position should have a solid Product Management background and extensive experience managing modern software projects end-to-end. The ideal candidate will also have deep knowledge of the monitoring industry, especially with regard to infrastructure monitoring and packaged applications monitoring.
- Provide vision and direction to the team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of previously refined tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize the Product Feature Backlog alongside Product Management
- Record, iterate and improve upon stakeholder requirements and use them in refining the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities according to business value or ROI
- Assess value, develop cases, author and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Why join Netdata
- We are a team of industry veterans and senior engineers that prioritize performance and ease of use over anything else.
- We embrace remote work and great work-life balance.
- We are solving hard problems that affect thousands of organizations worldwide.
- We are deeply committed to Open Source and love our community.
- We deeply care about system performance.
When you join Netdata, you can expect
- A competitive salary.
- A generous stock plan.
- To join a venture-backed startup working with some of the most sophisticated investors of Silicon Valley.
- To be part of our world-class team and interact with an amazing community.
- To see first-hand how to grow and succeed in an engineering-first, open source-based company.
- To find a culture that rewards doers.
Netdata is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment for everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military service or other non-merit factor.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner for at least 5 year(s)
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail