Netdata is looking for an experienced Community Manager to lead our community building, outreach, and communication activities. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will enrich and grow a vibrant community of professionals who share a passion for technology and problem solving.
All candidates for this position should have a solid track record of success in building and growing technical software communities.
- Develop community programs and processes that engage and excite technical professionals about Netdata’s solutions
- Nurture and consistently add members to community network
- Provide needed infrastructure for a professional community to thrive
- Promote community members and get them actively involved in promoting Netdata
- Build out community digital presence
- Create and maintain virtual meetup groups
- Moderate community forums
- Work with other communities to cross-promote
- Facilitate communication between community members
- Design, purchase and distribute company swag
- You have at least 3-5 years of Community building and management experience
- You have a general understanding of software development and technology stacks
- You are a people person and can truly listen and connect with Netdata’s user base, and understand the mood and meaning behind a suite of communication styles
- You are very skilled and savvy in social media platforms
- You have the ability to tailor content to specific platforms, and hone in on topics that make target audiences sit forward, lean in, and take action
- You know how to establish tracking, analytics, and benchmarks that measure the effectiveness of the content you create, and its impact on your audience
Why join Netdata?
- We are a team of industry veterans and senior tech pro’s that prioritize performance and ease of use over anything else.
- We embrace remote work and great work-life balance.
- We are solving hard problems that affect thousands of users and organizations worldwide.
- We are deeply committed to Open Source and love our community.
- We deeply care about system performance.
When you join Netdata, you can expect
- To join a venture-backed startup working with some of the most sophisticated investors of Silicon Valley.
- To be part of our world-class team and interact with an amazing community.
- To see first-hand how to grow and succeed in an engineering-first, open source-based company.
- To find a culture that rewards doers.
Netdata is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment for everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military service or other non-merit factor.